Tuesday, March 2, 2010

~ EOS ~

Tuesday... it just like other day, not much of different ~ working day. But today around 8am, one of my colleague went to see me - and he asked me whether I'm available to go to 'so called' seminar heee... @ Sheraton Utama Hotel from 9am till 12pm.
He couldn't go, so i went - the "Photography Through EOS Viewfinder" Seminar. Talked all about Canon. Yeap, CANON vs NIKON... yeap it showed the advantages and disadvantages on both cameras. Nikon photographers were invited. So a few Nikon user were attending the seminar - hmm all i can say here, 'us' Nikon user feel offended, but its okay. Anyway, 'sabar saja' - both are 'GOOD' cameras and 'produce' good beautiful quality photos - solute to both.

1 comment:

Ty Liza said...

To all ~ don't mad at me... i just want to say what i feel... like i said "both cameras are good"