Thursday, February 25, 2010

26th Brunei National Day's

23rd February, " My country, Brunei Darussalam" was the theme for the 26th Brunei Darussalam National Day's Celebration which took place at the Taman Hj Sir Muda Omar Ali Saifuddien in the capital. The Sports School took part in this event.

Thanks to Cg. Azmi for taking these photos.


~ happy faces ~


~ the Sports School ~


~ the enthusiastic contingents ~


~ Ayu in red - YSHHB ~
~ Tuty in navy blue - DST ~

p/s: although it was a happy moment for all of us, but at the same time i had my bad moment, i cant believe my eyes, my heart torn into pieces - wanted to cry but :(, really not a good day for me.

2 comments:

Tr A said...

enjoy usulnya..siokk..act kn turun tpi kurang sihat..lately ani damam sj ku.. what happen ty?

Ty Liza said...

siuk and enjoy plang on that day... nasib jua nda panas le.

owh... hmm u know le :)